Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Exclusive & Complimentary Stock Trading Workshop by Mirriam MacWilliams

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Monday, October 06, 2008

Back by popular demand, Citibank is pleased to offer this exclusive, professional and complimentary “Live with Mirriam” workshop conducted by Mirriam MacWilliams and her first protégé in Asia, Aaron Sim.

About Mirriam MacWilliams
Mirriam MacWilliams is a self-made millionaire and the former National Director of Education of the largest non-profit investment club in USA. She is the only wealth coach featured in over 7 episodes of Channel NewsAsia’s Prime Time Morning TV series where she shared her extensive knowledge of wealth creation.

About Aaron Sim
Aaron Sim is the CEO of Wealth Mentors. He gave up his six-figure salary as the Finance Director of Unisys Singapore to pursue his coaching and training business. Aaron is also Mirriam's first protégé in Asia and is now a successful options trader. He has been featured in the Sunday Times, The Star, The Standard and Shang Hai magazine.

Key Benefits of Attending

What You Learn:
• How to multiply your wealth from the comfort of your home
• Importance of picking the right stocks and knowing when to enter and exit
• How to achieve high returns with minimum risks
• Make profits regardless of market direction
• No need to analyze reports and news
• How you can assess a company’s fundamentals in 30 seconds!
• How to get powerful trading tools at zero cost

Who should attend:
• Managers who are interested in finding new methods to grow their wealth
• Executives who are passionate in creating new channels of passive income
• Anyone who wants to learn how to trade profitably

Live with Mirriam” Citibank cardmember’s Workshop
Seats are very limited and a full house is expected. Please choose ONE session:

Workshop 1: 8th October 2008 (Wednesday)
7pm - 10pm (Registration starts at 6.30pm)
Amara Hotel, Level 3
165 Tanjong Pagar Road, (S) 088539
(nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar)

Workshop 2: 9th October 2008 (Thursday)
7pm - 10pm (Registration starts at 6.30pm)
Furama Riverfront (ex-Apollo Hotel), Level 3
405 Havelock Road, (S) 169633

Register with Wealth Mentors in 2 easy ways
1. Call 6339 8266 (9am to 6pm; Mon to Fri)
2. Website Register at https://www.wealth-mentors.com/citiviprsvp


Click here for more Financial promotions

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts