Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

New Blog New Template

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, October 04, 2008

I always see others blog have a very nice template. Got a menu bar up there, and when the cursor move over the color will change. I always wonder how others can get that one. Only then I realise it is possible if you change the template.

At first, I would like to try wordpress, as many people told me it is more professional. However, I tried, and it turns out that I can't find any functionn that I want. Maybe I am slow in learning, and get used to the Blogspot. So I back to blogspot, after some much thinking, and search around, finally I find this template, that I love it at the first sight. So relax, so peaceful. I would love to have that as my blog, as I read my blog nearly everday :).

So I check with my technician, as I really need someone to help me to set the things up. So lets try.. hope this works well, and then I will start to blog at this site. Later I will see if I can move my old posts over here as well. Anyone got idea how can that be done? As my techician doesn't know for this case.....

Maybe I should say why I start to blog. In fact, in the past I used to be the email controller. My friends will forward the email to me, and then I forward to the rest of all of my friends. Slowly more and more people in my mailing list. And some of the emails really interesting. Then I think, insteaed of just sharing with those in my mailing list, why not I post them on the Internet, so that more people can read at them, and benefit more people. And in return, more people will share with me the information.

Since then, in my old blog http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/ I got more and more readers. And more and more people write to me. Some of them comments on my post, some of them send me some new information. In fact, I should say that I feel really happy when I read someone comment or write email to me. I am sorry if I didn't reply the email to you in time. But I believe most of the time I have replied most of the email. As for some of you will chat with me, I am really sorry for not able to chat at some of the time. Either me in the office or already late in night, or I was watching TV while clearning my emails.

Anyway, I hope to hear from all of you. What you think about the blog, how you like it, any suggestions or comments. And of course share with some information with me. Looking forward for your suppor at this site......

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ November 19, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Hi Agnes,

Nice blog, btw I'm a blog noob. I usually don't spend my time needlessly online. My preference was to read news & articles rather than personal write-ups (in this context I'm referring to blogs). I've no basis to compare but it seems blogs can be pretty informative as well. Keep going.

As an introduction, my name is Alvin, employed in American Express (hopefully my job is still intact after their re-engineer that sees 10% of the global workforce reduced)

lolx.

Good luck. I'll visit your space again.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts