Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

LTA Fine $130 For Dropping Off At Or Near Bus Stop

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pls drive with care and be careful of Traffic Police.... Be extra careful where you drive and where you wish to stop to drop a friend or relative off. Below is an email I received. Not sure how true it is, but rather believe than regret.

LTA has contracted six traffic wardens from a private company at $34,000 a year to take down the licence plate number, make and colour of vehicles that intrude into bus lanes at peak hours. (They are incognito with camera in hands…. So don't expect to see a TP, etc)

Note: Fine imposed is $130 for dropping someone off at or near the bus stop

LTA has intensified their operations at the following areas:-

1) Eunos Link
2) Hougang Ave 3
3) Jurong Town Hall Road
4) Lorong Chuan
5) Orchard Road
6) Upper Serangoon Road
7) Upper Thomson Road
8) Yishun Ave 2

Additional spots where speed traps were seen:-

1) PIE towards Airport near Toa Payoh exit, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge.90km/h

2) PIE towards Jurong near Adam Road exit, tripod mounted speed camera over at Adam Road flyover. 90km/h

3) Braddell Road after Bishan Junction towards CTE, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 60/kmh

4) Queensway towards Bukit Merah, tripod mounted speed camera under tree before Ridout McDonalds. 60km/h

5) Spot along Upper Bukit Timah Road towards Woodlands Road, tripod mounted speed camera under tree after a curve turn - 60km/h.

Note: Fine imposed are $170 and 8 demerit points


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts