Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

MasKuerade night

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, October 09, 2008

From the producers of "Carnival Attica", comes "Carnival Attica goes MasKuerade, The Sequel: Attica Too's 4th Anniversary". No scripts, No cuts, No re-takes, just YOU - the actors for this night only. 10 hours of outrageous partying in 4 themed rooms, with 4 music concepts & non-stop performances - a night of unforgettable Attica hedonism. The screening begins at 9pm on 11th of Oct; conceal your identity with a mask so no one will tell on you!

Enjoy $10 off full set costumes (Price range $60 - $350) when you mention "Carnival Attica" at No.1 Costume Costume.

Dress Code: All forms of Masks & Costumes with Masks
(Best costume wins the GRAND prize & sexiest costume wins a diamond pendent from Vihari Jewels)
Log on to http://www.attica.com.sg/ for more information

Cover charge: $28
(Express entry with waiver of cover charge for those in costume before 11pm)
HSBC credit cardholders enjoy complimentary entry with 1 guest before 10pm and drink privileges all night long

Click here for more HOT events

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts