Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

SGX investment seminars and courses

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, October 19, 2008

SGX INVESTMENT SEMINARS & COURSES

Take charge of your investment destiny! Sign up for our seminars and courses and be informed, inspired and in charge! Visit https://sgxeshop.sgx.com/

Up-coming Seminars & Courses:

Seminars:
18 Oct - How to Enhance your Portfolio with Equity Futures & Options
01 Nov - Trade & Money
Management
08 Nov - Understanding Structured Notes

Courses:
20, 22, 27 & 29 Oct - Financial Statement Analysis
21 & 23 Oct - Trading Structured Notes and Warrants

OR seminars organised by SGX partners.

1) "Successful Trading from Start to Finish" with Dr Alexander Elder
By NextVIEW

Date: 25 October 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Rock Auditorium, 3 Temasek Boulevard, #03-063/065 Suntec City Mall (Directly above Carrefour)
Registration: Call (65) 6323 1663 or visit http://www.thenextview.com/elder.htm


2) Learn the Techniques from ETF Professional Players
By AmFraser Securities

Date: 25 October 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: SGX Auditorium, Level 2, SGX Centre 1, 2 Shenton Way
Fee: Free admission
Registration: Call (65) 6534 5345 or email marketing@amfraser.com.sg


3) Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Your
Gateway to Build Your Wealth
By Phillip Securities

Date: 1 November 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: SGX Auditorium, Level 2, SGX Centre 1, 2 Shenton Way
Fee: Free admission
Registration: Call (65) 6531 1555 or email etf@phillip.com.sg


FTSE ST China Stocks Alerts keeps you well-informed to make investment decisions
Daily news on component stocks of FTSE ST China and China Top Indices by Xinhua Finance News now available at http://www.sgx.com/ftsestchina.
To receive free news directly to your email, SMS space space to 9SGX-2828 (9749-2828).
Example: space space


Click here for more Financial promotions

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

mrktg said... @ April 1, 2009 at 4:43 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrktg said... @ April 1, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Going to seminars for marketing will ensure that the recruits get the proper training to help you meet your goals. Evaluate the skills and knowledge of your recruits ahead of time to know what seminar can best maximize their potentials. You can also further give motivational talks to your recruits so that they will always feel up to doing their tasks.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts