Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

PhillipCapital Investor Focus Seminar

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Topics include:

* Combat Market Volatility with Unit Trusts and CFDs
* Don’t Let Inflation Eat your Lunch
* The Efficient Way to Manage your Portfolio with ETFs
* Effects of Current Economic Conditions on Crude Oil
* Futures Pricing & Basic Strategies

Speakers' Information:
Mr Anthony Payne, Co-Head Asia Pacific
Liffe Representative Office, NYSE Euronext

Ms Christine Huang, Vice President
Exchange Traded Fund, Société Générale

Mr Stefan Ullrich, Co-Head Asia Pacific
Liffe Representative Office, NYSE Euronext

Mr Ooi Lid Seng, Vice President
Structured Products (Asia Ex Japan), Société Générale

Mr Clement Lee, Co-Head Asia Pacific
Liffe Representative Office, NYSE Euronext

Seminar Promotions!

1. Open a Phillip trading account at our Chevron House roadshow and get 2 FREE tickets to our seminar.
2. Purchase a ticket to our seminar and get 2nd ticket at 50% off!

Visit our Chevron House roadshow from 13 - 17 Oct 2008 to enjoy more exciting promotions!

For more information, please visit http://www.phillip.com.sg/ or call us at 6531 1555

To register, visit any of our Phillip Investor Centres (except for Ang Mo Kio Branch) today! Limited seats available.


Click here for more Financial promotions

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts