Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Let this pretty girl teach you what to do with the "containminated" milk

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The "containminated" and "poisson" milk been making all of us be so worry on the food and drink that we are having. Many of them are such a big brands. So if you are really unlucky, have bought some of those product, what can you do now? Refund? Or... maybe this girl can give you some idea on how to use with it. This year really a bad year, with all the financial crisis, milk scandal all come together. So this one I think can help all of us have a laught and a relax.

But let me say this, the image in the photos is just for illustration purposes, doesn't mean the milk package or similar product as shown in the images are "containminated" or "poisson".

Maybe really is a good idea to have milk bath. Anyway, if you already buy it and feel not safe to drink it, so don't waste it by throwing it away. Should be safe to use it to bath, I guess.

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

myworld.ebay.com.sg/payucash said... @ October 15, 2008 at 11:51 PM

good idea!

das said... @ October 16, 2008 at 7:11 PM

The "containminated" and "poisson" milk been making all of us be so worry on the food and drink that we are having. Many of them are such a big brands. So if you are really unlucky, have bought some of those product, what can you do now? Refund? Or... maybe this girl can give you some idea on how to use with it. This year really a bad year, with all the financial crisis.
-------------

Mobin
Promoter

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts