Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Citibank brings you 11 Gold-Standard Frasers Hospitality serviced apartments located in 7 cities across Asia

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frasers Hospitality is an international branded serviced residence owner and management company with Gold-Standard residences in the key gateway cities of the world. The hospitality arm of Fraser & Neave, Limited, Frasers Hospitality stays true to its vision of being the premier leading hospitality brand globally and is renowned for achieving outstanding customer satisfaction through innovative lifestyle offerings and a customer-centric service culture.

Committed to providing a home away from home, where every resident is treated as part of the Frasers family, Frasers counts among 80% of its residents from Fortune 500 and Forbes corporations globally.

Now as a Citibank customer, special rates and privileges await you when you book your next stay with the participating properties! Whether if it's for leisure, business or a quick weekend retreat, the carefully selected 11 Gold-Standard properties will have something to offer you.

Click on each of the properties to find out what privileges await you when you stay between 1st October 2008 - 28th February 2009.

4 easy steps to make your booking
1) Go to www.frasershospitality.com
2) Under "reservations", select the city, property, arrival date, no. of nights and departure date.
3) Key in CITI3Q08 in the box which states "Preferred Partners" as illustrated below.
4) Click "availability check".
This is a screenshot of where you may key in the code CITI3Q08


Click here for more credit card deal

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts