Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

The most touching movie that YOU must watch

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Monday, October 06, 2008

People used to say the dogs are the best friend of human. I think so. As dogs appear to have more feeling than any other animals. If you look into their eyes, you can feel that they are look at you as well, and they are talking to you. Not sure if any of you watch the movie 《我和尋回犬的10 個約定》 (My 10 promises to dog). It is a very touching movie, which I strongly recommend you to watch it if it is still available. And guys, please prepare enough tissue for the girls, or maybe for yourself too.

Below is the 10 promises that the girl in the movie make to the dog. I try to translate in English.

我們的10個約定
Our 10 promises (btw the girl and her dog)

1 請耐心聆聽我的話語
Please listen patiently to my words.

2 相信我,因我一直都與你同一陣線
Trust me, I am always on your side.

3 經常和我遊玩
Please play with me often.

4 別忘記我也有感情的
Don't forget I got the feeling too.

5 不要和我打架,因為終有一天我長大了,我便會贏的
Don't fight with me, because one day I will grow up and I will sure win.

6 我不聽話的時候,一定是有原因的
When I not listen to you, there must be a reason behind it.

7 你上學,有朋友,但是我…就祇有你
You will have your friend in school, but for me, I only have you as my only friend.

8 我老了以後亦請繼續做我的朋友
When I am getting, please continue to be my friend.

9 我祇活大概十年,所以要珍惜一起生活的每一刻
I can only live for ten years, must treasure the time when we together.

10. 我不會忘記一起渡過的日子,我死的時候,請留在我的身邊
I wont forget the time together, when I die, please stay by my side.

In fact, these 10 promises is taught by her mom to the girl, and her mom is dying soon, so many words are in fact the words that her mom wants to let the girl know.

Can you see these funny dogs with all sort of expressions? So if you have a pet, please spend more time with them, and of course with your family too. Remeber, no matter how, must watch this movie. Here is a link to the BT. And I am sure you will gladful listen to my words to watch this movie.


Click here for more cute stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts