Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Customers camwhore in KTV room - now you know why guys like to sing K

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, October 10, 2008

This the self shoot of customers in a KTV room, which I believe is a KTV in China (I hope not in Singapore). Take a look what is happening inside a KTV room, and next time if your boyfriend or husband tell you they are entertaining some customers in a KTV, then you will understand what is happening.

When I receive the source, the faces of the guys are all black out. So basically can't see who are the guys, but the girls are all clear. So those red circles are marked by me. I am sorry got to do that before I kena complaints again. I am sure this will be a BIG EYE OPENER for you, or maybe you will tell me that is normal!!

Wow.... having a party? So much food and drinks.
Uncle, can you handle 4 ladies or not?
Why is she standing on sofa? Too full after eating?
This one maybe too hot, so stand in front of aircon.
Wahsei, uncle, your hand .... doing what...
This lady, tummy is a little bit fat.... is she qualified to work there?
Looks like just sit there smoking, eating, drinking.... and shake leg...
The camera man is busy, but I think he don't mind, at least he can be sure he is not in the photos.
Got a bathroom attached?
Really an eye opener for me! Can never imagine this is happening inside a KTV room! Can someone tell me KTV in Singapore is not in this way?


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

9 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Wow, wish I was there. Haha

Anonymous said... @ October 10, 2008 at 8:39 PM

now then u know
wols

Fanatic said... @ October 11, 2008 at 12:28 AM

well, u wait lo. SG quite impossible unless you book the whole place or tons of $$$$ to spend. they will be willing to strip for you

the pics show is in china. now u also know why guys like to go china

Anonymous said... @ November 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM

yup, this is typical KTV alright......would probably be nice if you can post a link of your sources ... then you wouldn't have to waste time covering up those pics...wink wink...btw, just seen this blog....nice site, i like it.....

essentis

Anonymous said... @ December 5, 2008 at 5:42 PM

yes, there is some sg KTV like that

Anonymous said... @ December 5, 2008 at 5:43 PM

some make love inside the SG KTV also while other people/friends are watching..simply good

Anonymous said... @ February 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM

This KTV is not in Singapore.

Once you say where the place is, the police will be in the next day. So it for you to find out for me to know.

BYE
FT

Anonymous said... @ April 15, 2009 at 5:21 AM

i tink some ktv nightclub in sg are like tis.. seriously!!!!!!! heard from some of my guy fren who went.. so refrain from letting ur bf/husband into such places..

Anonymous said... @ July 13, 2009 at 3:44 AM

"yup, this is typical KTV alright."

no it's not

"Once you say where the place is, the police will be in the next day. So it for you to find out for me to know."

not really,police take bribes

was taken to one in TW once, every so often one would say it's Showtime an they would turn down the lights and strip but it was so corny it was funny, girls were a lot prettier too

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts