Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Enjoy 20% off at Sentosa!

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Saturday, October 04, 2008

DBS Indulge presents dining deals all over Sentosa! Enjoy the ultimate island dining experience where meals are always served with a splendid view. Be spoilt for choice with a wide variety of cuisines-from delectable Asian fare, to award-winning Italian and modern European meals - just minutes away from the city! Indulge in more delectable deals from Ambrosia- the Mediterranean Grill & Bar, Club Islander, Cool Deck, Suburbia, Sakae Izakaya and more! Visit www.dbs.com/sg/cards to check out our full menu of dining delights!

Trapizza
Siloso Beach, Tel: 6376 2662

* 1-for-1 Pizza (Mon-Thu)

Silk Road of the Sea
60 Palawan Beach Walk, Tel: 6377 4248

* 1-for-1 Set Menu (U.P. $108++)

Barnacles
Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore, Tel: 6371 2930

* 15% off total bill OR
* 1-for-1 Profiterole


Mega Tian Siang Hot Pot Restaurant
Imbiah Lookout, Tel: 6275 2011

* 20% off a la carte items

Samundar
85 Palawan Beach Walk, Tel: 6276 8891

* 1-for-1 Dessert OR
* 10% off total bill on a la carte menu with min. spend of $60
* For DBS Platinum Card, DBS Black / Altitude / Treasures Black Elite Amex Cards only:
15% off total bill on a la carte menu with min. spend of $150

Ami's Restaurant
Beach Station, Tel: 6271 5976

* 20% off total bill

Thanying
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Tel: 6825 3881 / 6825 3888

* 1-for-1 Set Menu (U.P. $128++)


Click here for more delicious food info or promotion

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts