Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

I have told you don't play electric, you never listen!

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, October 11, 2008

WARNING: this post is not suitable for those who have weak heart, as the photos are a little bit "disgusting", so don't continue if you cannot take it. I am serious, I hold no responsibility for anything that happen to you, e.g. nightmare etc.

The story is something like this, there is guy go and steal the electricity on 16/09/08 2.30am at Malaysia. Unfortunately, he was burned, and the electric system was damaged. This is really a sad story. But sometimes when a person is poor, he really got no choice but to do something that is dangerous. But what to do, this is life, and life is not fair. However, I think that sometimes the rich should think of some way to help the poor. As if you don't help them, they may do some stupid things and end up create some damage to you. For example, in this case, the rich's house may be blackout, or his factory cannot run on the next day etc. So take a look at the photo now, but again............. I need to remind you.................. it is ugly..................

Once again, let me remind you on what you are going to see. Please do not continue if you think you cannot take it. The damage to the boby is terrible.



I have added in some red dot hope to make the photos less ugly. Anyway, wish him in peace. And rest of the people, now you know the power of electric, so don't play play even is the electric box at home.

Click here for see some cute stuffs to calm you down

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts