Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Look at this fat Jap girl dancing in bikini

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Saturday, October 04, 2008

Maybe some guys like find her lovely, because of her nice figure. However, she appears to be a bit plum, and wearing in just bikini and dancing in this way. Oh... really cannot stand it. Cannot be she think that she is attractive? Usually gals see themselves fatter than the actual. So if I already think that she is not that slim, herself must also think so too. And yet she dare to dance in just the bikini.

Also look at this pose as shown below, what a funny pose. In this world, really got all sort of people. They can do so much things that are out of your expectation. And many times, you can't even understand, why they do so, what is the reason behind it. Often, some people even do somethings that do not benefit to themselves as well. To me, I only do the things that will benefit to myself, if not, what for doing that? Anyway, maybe I talk too much. You guys can enjoy the video now, but frankly speaking, she is not sexy, at least I feel in this way. Who knows you guys may think in another way.


Maybe the music affect a lot as well. If the music is some hot music, the overall feeling may get better.


Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

8 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 4, 2008 at 10:39 PM

she is not fat. i have seen worse

Anonymous said... @ October 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM

yup i agree, she has a nice figure.
men in general do not like skiinny and bony girls...

Anonymous said... @ October 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Let's put it this way. You are not going to get their kind of boobs (non fake) if you are all skin and bones.

Anonymous said... @ October 6, 2008 at 4:41 PM

NOT BAD LOOKING... BIG BOOBS NICE FIGURE..

Anonymous said... @ October 7, 2008 at 7:38 PM

Are you jealous, Agnes? hehe

She is considered pretty. Who will like girls skinny like a bamboo stick?
Nice boobs too.
Nice skin.
Although face only 7/10

Anonymous said... @ October 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM

jesus.. is this fat??? i m not going to wear a bikini ever!

geezzz!

Anonymous said... @ November 12, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Truth be told.... that is sexy...guys dig that type of figure... she's got the golden ratio...seems like you've been reading too many fashion mags....
now, if you could just post more of this type of videos ...he he he he

essentis

Anonymous said... @ December 11, 2008 at 12:38 AM

omg are you mad? her figure is near perfect!!

just that because her boobs are so huge they make her look bigger than other girls.

but actually her waist is TINY and besides, big boobs are a plus!

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts