Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Experience Macau Grand Prix

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, October 20, 2008

Feel the speed with Macau.com's Grand Prix Experience ticket packages. Get closer than you dreamed, right up to the heart of the action of the 55th Macau Grand Prix. With an exclusive Macau.com Grand Prix Experience package, you'll get pit-side seats and exclusive Grand Prix merchandise. What's more, you can mingle with the riders and drivers themselves on exclusive behind-the-scenes tours.

Book a hotel room through http://www.macau.com/mc/hot_deals/grand_prix/en.html
before Nov 11, and get 2 Grandstand tickets the next day's Grand Prix action at prices starting at just MOP 10!!!! The first 100 guests will also receive a goodie bag with an exclusive Grand Prix T-shirt + Grand Prix Cap!

This years exciting programme includes the following races:
- Windsor Arch Formula 3 Macau Grand Prix
- FIA World Touring Car Championship - Guia Race of Macau
- Macau Motorcycle Grand Prix
- Windsor Arch Macau GT Cup
- Formula BMW Pacific
- The Windsor Arch Macau Road Sport Challenge
- CTM Macau Touring Car Race
- Hotel Fortuna MAC + HKG Interport Race

For more details:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/edm/macau/index.htm
http://www.macau.com/en/shows_and_events/147/macau-grand-prix-experience-2008


Click here for more Travelling deals or photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts