Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Love is like.......... (damm funny, must read!)

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love is like? Can anyone give me an answer? I remember, the girl friends always like to ask boy friends, what you like / love about me? What is the difference between like and love? How much you love me? etc..... haha.. sound stupid right? But at that point of time, the girls really wish to hear something sweet from the guys. And guess what, we really think everything being told by the guys as truth, eventhough later found out he actually lied as he got more than one girl friends. But before knowing that, gals always trust what evern being told. So every girls like to hear sweet word, eventhough it is not truth.

Anyway, next time if your girlfriend ask you what is love. I think the poem below may help you to answer. It is very true! And of course, funny at the same time. The one who wrote this must be creative! You really got to read this.

Fully agree with him/her? Yes I do, what he/she says is 100% true!


Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 12, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Yo babe... this is funnny.....

Love is like shxt.
You can't stop when it is coming.

Love is like shxt.
Once flush, it can never come back.

Love is like shxt.
Everything appears to be the same, but in fact they are different.

Love is like shxt.
Sometimes you tried very hard, you just get a fark!

Anonymous said... @ October 13, 2008 at 12:22 AM

lol... what an interesting toilet. I hope I can visit it personally so that I can take photo with it and show to my friends.

Anonymous said... @ October 18, 2008 at 5:51 AM

i'm unimpressed.. slapstick humour..sianz..

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts